Warehouse Operative (7761)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:25 October 2019
Warehouse Operative Job Description
The Warehouse Operative will ensure the efficient unloading and loading of stock from vehicles into and from the warehouse. The Warehouse Operative will ensure the delivery operation has the correct stock on board at all times to complete the delivery routes. The Warehouse Operative works closely on behalf of our customers to ensure they are receiving the correct freight at the correct time and upholding our promise of delivering exactly.
- Experience of dealing with high volume cross docking and warehousing operations
- Ability to manoeuvre stock by hand
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills – The ability to interpret and complete paperwork
- Excellent communicator
- Pro active – Works with the management team to proactively identify improvements to the workplace.
- Works well under pressure and too tight deadlines
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service