Warehouse Operative (10880)
- Total Contracted Hours:25
- Location:Ipswich - DXE
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:30 April 2021
An exciting new Warehouse Operative opportunity at DX!
DX Warehouse Operatives are responsible for the accurate and timely sortation of parcels and mail. The role is essential to ensuring our customers receive the correct deliveries at the correct time and uphold our promise of delivering exactly.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
- Accurate sortation of parcels and mail either by hand or through the use of sortation equipment
- Scanning and loading of parcels and mail into sacks and cages
- Ensuring all sortation is completed in line with DX operating procedures and security standards
- Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills; the ability to interpret and complete paperwork in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and is comfortable in achieving tight deadlines
- Proactive and energetic and takes an active part in the success of the department and team
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about your career progression with us. We strive to develop and promote from within whenever we can, so if you want to develop your career, DX will provide the training and the opportunities!
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role and others please register your interest at;