Traffic Supervisor (10599)
- Total Contracted Hours:45
- Location:Nuneaton - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:30 November 2020
An exciting new Traffic Supervisor opportunity at DX!
All About You
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We love team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. This could be the passport you need for the holiday of your dreams or that special gift for a loved one.
We have a team of over 3,000 hard-working and enthusiastic people who think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day when we deliver exactly on time, every time.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if you want to develop your career, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with passionate and supportive people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
The role of Traffic Supervisor here at DX is to manage the day to day running of the team to ensure all aspects of the traffic operation are completed in a customer focused, secure and cost-effective way. This role has both people management responsibilities as well as customer contact. The Traffic Supervisor acts as a point of escalation for issues that arise out on the road and works as part of the overall site management team.
- Day to day management of the traffic operations team supporting development and training of the traffic clerks
- Supporting with compliance checks in relation to health and Safety and transport management
- Addressing escalated customer issues through timely actions.
- Responsible for on the road management of the delivery fleet ensuring we maximise delivery performance.
- Supporting the Operations Manager in relation to achieving KPI for the site
- Basic management administration task
Additional information on this role
If you have previous supervisory experience gained in a fast-paced work environment and are proficient in Word and Excel that would be an advantage in this role.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, discounted gym membership, full uniform and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!