Team Manager (9493)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Bristol - DXE
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:14 August 2020
An exciting new Team Manager opportunity at DX!
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We love team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. This could be the passport you need for the holiday of your dreams or that special gift for a loved one. We have a team of over 3,000 hard-working and enthusiastic people who think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day when we deliver exactly on time, every time.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We'll give you all the responsibility you need to develop yourself as an adaptable leader; with plenty of challenges to keep your career growing. If you want to develop your career, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! In addition, you will work with passionate and supportive people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
In conjunction with the other Team Managers, manage the team through forward planning and performance management ensuring that all KPI’s and SLA’s are met for the Customer
- Compliance with all security standards required surrounding Customer / Clients contracts.
- Delivery of Customer SLA’s.
- Undertake regular reviews of volume forecast and amend resource planning as appropriate.
- Performance Management of Operational Team.
- Conduct 121’s and appraisals for Operations Team.
- Ensure daily performance information is produced, variances investigated appropriate action taken.
- Swift and clear communication to Operational Team.
- Clear control measures in place to deliver and drive KPI achievements.
- Compliance with Health & Safety.
- Motivation and engagement of Northampton team.
- Encourage a positive working environment that delivers excellent service levels for the Customer.
- To have a flexible approach towards shift patterns in order to be able to work between both AM and PM shifts are the operation requires.
- Ensure all SOP’s are adhered to.
- Delivering great Customer Service – every time
Essential criteria for this role
- Previous experience in the mail or distribution industry
Additional information on this role
If you have previous experience of managing teams in fast-paced mail/distribution environments and have the ambition to develop your leadership skills, then we would love to hear from you.
Competitive Rates of Pay
Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays
Pension, Life Assurance and other additional benefits
Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!