Sales Manager (9365)
- Total Contracted Hours:45
- Location:Norwich - DXE
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:14 August 2020
An exciting new Depot Sales Manager opportunity at DX!
All About You
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We love team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. This could be the passport you need for the holiday of your dreams or that special gift for a loved one.
We have a team of over 3,000 hard-working and enthusiastic people who think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day when we deliver exactly on time, every time.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if you want to develop your career, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with passionate and supportive people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
Building a close network of contacts with current and prospective customers you will be able to develop and implement market sector sales plans within your own catchment area. In addition, you will be able to contribute to innovative and creative pipeline solutions alongside sales colleagues nationwide.
- Work with the General Manager & Regional Sales Manager to implement the sales strategy and business plan for the area, making best use of C&D fleet capacity to collect from prospect customers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets in line with DX growth across all services
- Define and manage customer prospects to maximise sales growth
- Work with the DX Bid Management Team, to deliver effective tender responses to specific customer opportunities
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the DX Group product portfolio and all associated features and benefits and to tailor those benefits to the needs of the customer.
- Submit accurate and timely business forecasts and chair regular sales meetings
- Use the sales tools in line with the agreed sales process to maintain and develop sales pipeline and customer information.
Additional information on this role
Our sales roles are exciting, challenging and customer focused. You will love this role if you are able to empathise with a wide range of clients, share your drive and energy with others and be comfortable working alone and as part of a team.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!