Product & Marketing Executive (9366)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Ditton Park
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:20 August 2020
NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR A PRODUCT & MARKETING EXECUTIVE TO JOIN OUR DITTON PARK HQ!
- Do you have a solid background in marketing, or a recent marketing or business graduate?
- Are you PC literate with a working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint?
- DX have an exciting new opportunity in our marketing team - competitive salary of £25,000
- The role is based in our fantastic Ditton Park HQ, which includes ultra-modern offices with subsidised gym and canteen on site, free parking and stunning grounds
What will you be doing?
- Working within our modern Ditton Park HQ, you will be supporting our Product & Marketing Manager to help reach various marketing goals and objectives for DX Exchange.
- Part of this will be to research elements such as market trends, demographics, pricing strategies and other relevant information to develop marketing plans, as well as analysing data and creating reports.
- You’ll need to have great organisational skills and meticulous eye for detail as well as a working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in website CMS is preferred, but not essential.
- You'll also be the administrator of our CRM, Workbooks. Previous experience managing data in the CRM and managing campaigns is preferred - we use Spotler for our email automation.
- This is a varied role so you will have the opportunity to work on everything from market research, creating promotional materials, developing sales pitches, planning events and more! If you are ready to start your career in marketing with one of the UK & Ireland’s most well-established logistics companies then please apply today!
We need you to have...
- PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new in-house applications and databases
- Great organisation skills and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the confidence and ability to interact with all levels
- Excellent team working skills as well as self-motivation to complete tasks alone
- Strong administration experience / be a recent graduate ideally from a marketing or business course
It would be great if you have also...
- A marketing background
- Previous experience in website CMS
- Administration of CRM
- Design skills for digital and print media assets
- Knowledge of the DX network
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
We think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each item tells a story and we know that for someone, somewhere, it’ll make their day, or not - if we fail!
DX is the specialist provider of customer-driven solutions for time sensitive, mission critical, high value and heavier items delivery. DX routinely handles goods from many high street retailers and industry sectors including homeware, high street fashion, optical lenses, pharmacy items and jewellery along with the UK Government and foreign embassies for identity documents and visas. This role is in our DX Exchange team, where critical documents for the legal, financial and public sectors are delivered on a next-day, early morning delivery.
Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise. Our goal every day is to deliver on our promises, so you can deliver on yours.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if this is part of your plan too, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with a great bunch of people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. Our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain top quality talent is one of our core strengths and has been fundamental to our long term growth. It is our entrepreneurial, dedicated, customer-focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth. They are driving us forward as we define the future of work.
We recruit ambitious, driven people who bring new ideas that improve our services. If you are energetic and can deliver outstanding results, we will give you the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career.
- Competitive salary
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, discounted gym membership and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!