Pre-Brief Clerk - DXE (13233)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Verwood - DXE
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:23 August 2021
An exciting new Pre-Brief Clerk opportunity at DX!
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about your career progression with us. We strive to develop and promote from within whenever we can, so if you want to develop your career DX will provide the training and the opportunities!
To support the Shift Manager in completion of daily driver pre-briefs to ensure high standards of Customer service and driver compliance with all operational processes. This role is essential in ensuring our divers are fully prepared on the road enabling them to give our customers the best service experience.
- Ensure that all drivers report to pre-brief; structure driver returns to Service Centre so that Customer delivery and collection performance can be effectively managed
- Complete performance management process with Drivers to include analysis of all failed deliveries and collections for DXE Customers
- Conduct system driven interrogation process of complete Service Centre delivery and collection performance using DXNS databases
- Ensure that returned documentation is correct and reconciled against that expected to protect revenue and support accurate billing
- Validate that all assigned delivery and collection points have been attended according to schedule; challenge all performance exceptions prior to Driver departure
Additional information on this role
This is an active role and a great opportunity to thrive in a fantastic team environment and grow with the company.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, full uniform and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!