Nights RPO (11896)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Nuneaton - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:31 May 2021
An exciting new Revenue Protection Officer at DX!
*** This is a Nightshift vacancy***
All About You
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We love team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We'll give you all the responsibility you need to develop yourself as an adaptable leader; with plenty of challenges to keep your career growing. If you want to develop your career, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! In addition, you will work with passionate and supportive people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
To ensure that our customers are paying the correct revenue for the products being sent through the DX Freight network in line with the customer contractual obligations whilst supporting the growth of revenue in line with those contractual obligations.
- The role has the exclusive task of check weighing and cubing suspect freight.
- Research the Customer base at defined locations to find out why they are not declaring their goods correctly.
- Understand charging exemptions and partner with the relevant Depot Sales Manager to resolve where possible.
- Update products and gain the correct rate financially and correct weight legally.
- Actively partner with Sales to educate customers about their duty of care to our workers by gaining the correct weights.
- Partner with GM/OM/Shift Managers to ensure the teams are physically scanning product to gain additional revenue for the business in line with contractual customer agreements.
- Educate the workforce to actively look for new customers and opportunities to raise revenue
- Spot check customers’ freight based on trends of incorrect declaration.
- Ensure ‘checking’ equipment/ technology is maintained and in use.
- Escalate to Depot Management team any concerns
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!