Multi Drop - Non LGV - Driver (9065)
- Total Contracted Hours:48
- Location:Southampton - IKEA
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:31 July 2020
An exciting new 3.5t Driver opportunity at DX!
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about your career progression with us. We strive to develop and promote from within whenever we can, so if you want to develop your career DX will provide the training and the opportunities!
To deliver customers’ products to the required premises ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service as part of a multi-drop delivery route. The driver will ensure that all products are transported by van safely to the customers’ premises, treating their freight as if it were their own.
- Proven track record of driving 3.5t vehicles in a safe and legal manner ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
- Delivering goods to customers’ premises ensuring deliveries are made within customer Service Level Agreements
- Good geographical knowledge and the ability to navigate using maps whilst gaining local knowledge
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service and has the ability to build a rapport with others
- Solving customer problems at the point of delivery
Additional information on this role
A current driving licence is essential for this role. This is an active role and a great opportunity to thrive in a fantastic team environment and grow with the company.
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Opportunity to obtain additional licences (C / C+E)
- Pension, Life Assurance, full uniform and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!