Mobility Solutions Administrator (8720)
- Salary:£17000 - £20000 Based on experience
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Liverpool IT
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:13 March 2020
An exciting new Mobility Solutions Administrator opportunity at DX!
All About You
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We love team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. This could be the passport you need for the holiday of your dreams or that special gift for a loved one.
We have a team of over 3,000 hard-working and enthusiastic people who think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day when we deliver exactly on time, every time.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if you want to develop your career, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with passionate and supportive people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
The Mobility Solutions Team manage and support the company’s mobile device technologies from drivers hand held scanners to mobile phones. The Mobility Solutions Team Administrator will work within the Mobile Solutions Team who provide and support to support a wide range of basic, manual and administrative duties.”
Overall Purpose of Role:
- The roll will mainly be an administrative roll looking after the day to day operations of the mobile estate encompassing a variety of android and windows mobile devices.
- Although the roll will be mainly office based there may be exceptions and the applicant may be required to visit external sites and suppliers.
- The applicant will need to be flexible as on occasion late working and overnight stays may also be required.
- Monitor Soti/MDM for lost offline devices
- Liaise with Depots/Colleagues regards lost offline devices
- Arrange re-charge and replacement of lost and damaged devices
- Compile weekly reports on the mobile estate
- Compile weekly audits for mobile devices
- Supportive tasks outlined by the Mobile Solutions Manager
- Work with external partners regarding devices queries
- To work with various internal departments to maintain the mobile estate
- Occasional late working and overnight stays may also be required
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Must have a good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel where advance functions such as pivot tables will be required.
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent approach to troubleshooting
- Must be a good communicator
- Excellent understanding of Android and Apple Mobile Devices, a knowledge of Windows mobile would also be advisable but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of Soti MobiControl would also be beneficial but not essential
- Valid UK Driving License would be preferential
- Has a keen interest in all areas of IT particularly in Mobile Technology and wanting to progress in the IT industry
- Can demonstrate good organisational skills
- Have good multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrate they can be focused
- Display good time management
- Demonstrate a good approach to work ethics
- Understand the importance of prioritisation of your workload
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!