Key Account Manager (14307)
- Salary:£35,000 Per Annum
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Leeds - DXE
- Address Line 1:Unit A3
- Address Line 2:Foxbridge Way
- County:West Yorkshire
- Country:United Kingdom
- Postcode:WF6 1TN
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:30 November 2021
Overall Purpose of Role
To ensure that their portfolio of customers exceed their revenue budget by:
- Exceeding their personal new business revenue budget/target.
- Building close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts within their major customers, ensuring that all possible “share of wallet” is achieved through the use of the specific DX product.
- Identifying and qualifying customer opportunities for new product sales within their customer base.
- Developing a good working relationship with all DX departments.
- Create a sustainable network of contacts and key individuals within their existing customers, while identifying suitable market growth.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets in line with DX growth on the specific DX product.
- Work with their Sales Director to develop short, medium and long term business plan to achieve targets within their existing customers.
- Work with the DX Bid Management team, to deliver effective tender responses to specific customer opportunities where necessary.
- To manage customer relationships relevant to their specific DX product, by engaging in personal ownership of their customers with the support of the Senior Key Accounts Manager.
- To effectively qualify all customers’ needs, understand those needs and sell against them appropriately.
- To demonstrate strong knowledge of the specific DX product and all associated features and benefits and to tailor those benefits to the needs of the customer.
- Track performance of accounts, opportunity and scope to build and maintain customer relations.
- Submit accurate and timely business forecasts.
- Attend all Product team meetings and contribute on own individual performance, prepare for manager review meetings and complete sales activity reports accurately and on time.
- Results driven, self-confident individual with an ability to empathise with customers at all levels.
- Able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Consistent drive and energy, positive attitude.
- Flexible and dynamic work ethic.