HR Services Administrator (7996)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Northampton Support Office
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:8 November 2019
- Every one of our colleagues contributes to the success of the business and towards our destination of Delivered Exactly. We are always looking for motivated individuals that can support and drive our journey forward.
To provide professional HR and training administrative support and advice to the business and colleagues whilst at the same time compiling, recording, maintaining and improving company records and processes. To be a central contact for the company to access HR support/advice and provide excellent Customer Service across all functions within the business.
Security is core to the DX proposition and an aspect we pride ourselves in. It is therefore an essential part of all our business processes, as well as the selection of individuals who work for or on behalf of the company. It is a key USP as to why many of our Customers’ trust and select DX to deliver on their behalf. Our aim is to set and maintain the highest standards of security and mail integrity within the industry. In order to do this, we have a strict vetting process for all.
When you apply for a job with DX, you will need to confirm that you understand, and are happy for us to initiate, our vetting process as well as being able to work in the UK/ROI. We have an industry leading vetting that help and support all colleagues joining the business through the process to make it as swift and simple as possible.
- Responsible for managing the new joiner process using our e-Arcu authorisation and recruitment system.
- Responsible for issuing amendments to Contracts of Employment and formal changes.
- Managing timely input of data into the HRIS for starters, leavers and changes.
- Ensure electronic filing of templates and forms issued is kept up to date.
- Co-ordinate the current workflow of electronic and paper forms and aid the evolution of all workflows through the HRIS.
- Ensure People data validity and accuracy in the HRIS, working with colleagues to maintain highest standards.
- Responsible for issuing achievement and long service awards in a timely manner.
- Process all Maternity, Paternity & Adoption documentation, providing the business with advice and support.
- Be able to give consistent advice on all HR Services related queries in line with company policies, procedures, processes, precedents and legislation.
- Manage all communication mediums into HR Services including Team inbox, in line with agreed SLAs.
- Act as company note taker during discipline and grievance procedures as and when required.
- Responsible for tier 1 level employee relations queries across the business.
- Working on ad hoc projects with the HR Team as required.
- Carry out any other reasonable requests which maybe required of this role.
- Daily management of Companywide absence records.
- Support with the management of training for systems, GDPR, ISO and other training where required.
- Coordinate apprenticeship levy programme administration.
- Arrange, produce and distribute training material where required.
- Deal with enquiries relating to training and development.
- Keep and maintain accurate training records that are comprehensive and up-to-date.
- Maintaining accurate, up to date information within HRIS.
- Feedback from Internal Customers.
- Processing all administration within expected timeframes.
- Quality, accuracy and timeliness of information raised and presented to Internal & External Customers.
- Ensure that payroll receive all relevant and accurate data on time for payroll cut-off.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Precise attention to detail and a strong level of accuracy.
- Ability to manage and organise work loads effectively, to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of data input into HRIS or equivalent database systems.
- Be computer literate in current windows package.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Good coordination skills for a variety of administrative tasks.
- Previous experience of working within an HR function.
- Be qualified or keen to pursue the qualification Studying towards Certificate in Personnel Practice (CPP) or similar qualification.
- Experience of training administration.