De-Brief Clerk - DXE (14726)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Rotherham - DXE
- Address Line 1:Unit C, Denby Way
- Address Line 2:Hellaby Industrial Estate
- County:South Yorkshire
- Country:United Kingdom
- Postcode:S66 8HR
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:25 December 2021
An exciting new De-Brief Clerk opportunity at DX!
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about your career progression with us. We strive to develop and promote from within whenever we can, so if you want to develop your career DX will provide the training and the opportunities!
To support the Shift Manager in completion of daily de-briefs to ensure high standards of Customer service and courier compliance with all operational processes.
- Daily completion of De-brief ensuring any service issues/failures are logged & communicated to Customer service, management team.
- Ensuring all driver non-compliances are investigated & escalated accordingly.
- Use of the company software to monitor performance supporting with on the road issues as required.
- Ensuring all returned items are returned as per SOP.
- Completion of Ad-hoc de-briefs as & when required.
- Daily download of handheld scanners ensuring the condition of the any faults are reported.
- All returns are coded correctly.
- Completion of Ad-hoc vehicle audits.
- POD & address data entry.
Additional information on this role
This is an active role and a great opportunity to thrive in a fantastic team environment and grow with the company.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, full uniform and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!