Customer Services Advisor (13133)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Northampton - DXE
- Address Line 1:Unit 4 Ravens Way
- Address Line 2:Crow Lane Industrial Estate
- Country:United Kingdon
- Postcode:NN3 9UD
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:30 November 2021
Customer Service Assistant Job Description
The Customer Service Assistant reports to the Customer Service Manager. The role of the Customer Service Assistant is to ensure the Service Centre understands and satisfies its Customer requirements. It is also the responsibility of the Customer Service Assistant to provide solutions to a Customer issue from receipt to final resolution. The role is to ensure DX Delivers Great Customer service – Every time.
- Good understanding and knowledge surrounding the Customer experience.
- Strong communications skills both written and oral with good networking skills with the ability to create relationships internally and externally.
- The ability to escalate and recommend improvements.
- Previous software operating skills applicable to the role including MS Office.
- A general passion to please and seek resolutions with the ability to influence and push back in a polite and professional manner.
- Ability to remain focused in a pressurised environment.