Contact Centre Team Manager (7659)
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Northampton Support Office
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:27 September 2019
An exciting new Contact Centre Team Manager opportunity at DX!
All About You
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We love team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. This could be the passport you need for the holiday of your dreams or that special gift for a loved one.
We have a team of over 3,000 hard-working and enthusiastic people who think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day when we deliver exactly on time, every time.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if you want to develop your career, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with passionate and supportive people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
Effective Management of Team resources and processes to ensure delivery of service excellence for our customers. Building and maintaining effective Customer relationships for all our customers. Leading and developing a team of Agents.
- To ensure delivery of excellent service through:
- Leading and managing Agents with regards to training, coaching, motivation, development and resourcing
- Maintain awareness and support of DX policies and procedures
- Achieving client satisfaction and retention targets
- Driving service, process, operational and product improvements
- Leading client change, escalation and relationship management
- Communicate with Customers at all levels, appropriately and professionally.
- Day to day management of the team through development of direct reports including management of recruitment and induction process, absence, appraisals, performance management, and training.
- Ensure service level agreements between DX and customers are being achieved
- Management of Customer contact including service reviews, calls, meetings and customer visits
- Carry out 121’s, appraisals and performance reviews in line with DX policy; create, support and monitor personal development plans (PDPs) for team members
- Conducting root cause analysis and implementing solutions to prevent reoccurrence of customer queries, issues and requests
- Ensuring agent skill and capability base meets work demand
- Delivering process improvement to drive customer services effectiveness and efficiency
- Leading and working with other departments on cross-functional improvement projects
- Manage and control through auditable process compensation claims and refunds to Customers in line with policy and procedures.
- Oversee Admin Assistant on completion to required standard of all HR/payroll process, vetting for employees and couriers to ensure resource levels are maintained without interruption to service (If there is one)
- Plan and manage service levels and department cover ready for and during peak period activity.
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Death in service cover and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!