7.5t Driver 2 Man (10554)
- Total Contracted Hours:48
- Location:Norwich - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:18 December 2020
An exciting new 7.5t Delivery Driver opportunity at DX!
*** This role will operate as part of 2 person crew***
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about your career progression with us. We strive to develop and promote from within whenever we can, so if you want to develop your career DX will provide the training and the opportunities!
To deliver customers’ products as part of a 2 person crew to the required premises ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service as part of a multi drop delivery route. The driver will ensure that all products are transported safely to the customers’ premises, treating their freight as if it were their own.
- Proven track record of driving 7.5t vehicles in a safe and legal manner ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
- Working as part of a 2-person team delivering goods to customers’ premises ensuring deliveries are made within customer Service Level Agreements
- Good geographical knowledge and the ability to navigate using maps whilst gaining local knowledge
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service and has the ability to build a rapport with others
- Solving customer problems at the point of delivery
- Must hold C1 or above licence with valid DQC and Tacho card
- Maximum of 6 points on licence and no bans
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Opportunity to obtain additional licences
- Pension, Life Assurance, full uniform and other additional benefits
We look forward to hearing from you!