- Region:Region Six - DXF
- Location:Norwich - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:29 April 2019
As the specialist provider of customer-driven solutions for the delivery of time sensitive, mission critical, two-man and high value deliveries, DX routinely handles goods from many etailers, high street retailers including homeware, and a wide range of items from many industry sectors including legal papers, jewellery, optical lenses, pharmacy items and high street fashion.
We think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day or not if we fail.
It could be a passport for a ski holiday. The watch that’ll make the perfect birthday gift, or the commercial contract giving a client’s overseas expansion the green light.
Supervise all aspects of the contracts service centre ensuring the achievement of the contracts KPI’s as set out by both company and the customer.
- Is an experienced Transport/Logistics/Warehouse Supervisor
- Is literate and numerate to GCSE or NVQ Level 2 or equivalent standard.
- Knowledge or Transport, Drivers hours, WTD and Employment law.
- Familiarity with Transport management systems
- IT Literate – Minimum of basic office packages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications.
- Ensure that all site operations are completed escalating issues where necessary.