Shift Manager (7492)
- Salary:Competitive Salary
- Total Contracted Hours:40
- Location:Bristol - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:7 September 2019
Shift Manager Job Description
The Shift Manager role reports to the Operations Manager and is to lead and manage all aspects of the daily shift operation in a cost effective and productive manner. The Shift Manager will be responsible for ensuring that service is in line with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator targets. The Shift Manager will also effectively manage all colleagues on the shift to ensure all Customer expectations are achieved.
- Previous experience in the mail or distribution industry.
- Previous experience in managing a team.
- Able to produce progress reports in a concise manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative and results driven
- Ability to identify problems and design deployable solutions.
- Always maintain a calm and rational presence, even when in pressured situations.