Multi Drop Driver Class 3 (5514)
- Region:Region Four - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:20 December 2018
As the specialist provider of customer-driven solutions for the delivery of time sensitive, mission critical, two-man and high value deliveries, DX routinely handles goods from many etailers, high street retailers including homeware, and a wide range of items from many industry sectors including legal papers, jewellery, optical lenses, pharmacy items and high street fashion.
We think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day or not if we fail.
It could be a passport for a ski holiday. The watch that’ll make the perfect birthday gift, or the commercial contract giving a client’s overseas expansion the green light.
Multi Drop Driver Class 3 Job Description
The role of the Multi Drop Driver Class 3 is to deliver customers products to the required premises ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service as part of a multi drop delivery route. The Class 3 Multi Drop driver will ensure that all products are transported safely to the customers’ premises, treating their freight as if it were our own.
- CPC trained
- Must hold the relevant licence for the class of vehicle
- Good geographical knowledge
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Problem Solver – Working to resolve customer problems at the point of delivery
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Proven track record of driving vehicles in a safe and legal manner ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.