Drivers Mate 2 Man (7551)
- Total Contracted Hours:48
- Location:Bristol - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:12 September 2019
An exciting new Drivers Mate opportunity at DX!
*** This role operates as part of a 2 person crew***
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about your career progression with us. We strive to develop and promote from within whenever we can, so if you want to develop your career DX will provide the training and the opportunities!
To deliver customers products as part of a 2-person crew to the required premises ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service as part of a multi-drop delivery route. The driver’s mate will ensure that customers are communicated with, prior to and throughout the delivery, and will ensure that all associated delivery paperwork is completed.
- Working as part of a 2-person team delivering goods to customers’ premises ensuring deliveries are made within customer Service Level Agreements
- Provide excellent customer service ensuring customers are communicated with throughout the delivery process
- Accurate completion of delivery paperwork
- Solving customer problems at the point of delivery
Additional information on this role
Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential. This is an active role and a great opportunity to thrive in a fantastic team environment and grow with the company.
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, discounted gym membership, full uniform and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!