Customer Service Advisor (5650)
- Region:Region Six - DXF
- Location:Cannock - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:31 December 2018
As the specialist provider of customer-driven solutions for the delivery of time sensitive, mission critical, two-man and high value deliveries, DX routinely handles goods from many etailers, high street retailers including homeware, and a wide range of items from many industry sectors including legal papers, jewellery, optical lenses, pharmacy items and high street fashion.
We think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day or not if we fail.
It could be a passport for a ski holiday. The watch that’ll make the perfect birthday gift, or the commercial contract giving a client’s overseas expansion the green light.
Customer Service Advisor Job Description
The Customer Service Advisor reports to the Customer Service Manager. The role of the Customer Service Assistant is to ensure the Service Centre understands and satisfies its Customer requirements. It is also the responsibility of the Customer Service Assistant to provide solutions to a Customer issue from receipt to final resolution. The role is to ensure DX Delivers Great Customer service – Every time.
- Good understanding and knowledge surrounding the Customer experience.
- Strong communications skills both written and oral with good networking skills with the ability to create relationships internally and externally.
- The ability to escalate and recommend improvements.
- Previous software operating skills applicable to the role including MS Office.
- A general passion to please and seek resolutions with the ability to influence and push back in a polite and professional manner.
- Ability to remain focused in a pressurised environment.