7.5t Driver (6790)
- Region:Region Four - DXF
- Location:Leeds - DXF
- Position Type:Permanent
- Closing Date:30 June 2019
As the specialist provider of customer-driven solutions for the delivery of time sensitive, mission critical, two-man and high value deliveries, DX routinely handles goods from many etailers, high street retailers including homeware, and a wide range of items from many industry sectors including legal papers, jewellery, optical lenses, pharmacy items and high street fashion.
We think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each consignment tells a story and we know that for someone somewhere, it’ll make their day or not if we fail.
It could be a passport for a ski holiday. The watch that’ll make the perfect birthday gift, or the commercial contract giving a client’s overseas expansion the green light.
7.5t Driver Job Description
The role of the 7.5t Driver is to deliver customers products to the required premises ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service as part of a multi drop delivery route. The 7.5t driver will ensure that all products are transported safely to the customers’ premises, treating their freight as if it were our own.
- CPC trained
- Must hold the relevant licence for the class of vehicle
- Good geographical knowledge
- Takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Problem Solver – Working to resolve customer problems at the point of delivery
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Proven track record of driving vehicles in a safe and legal manner ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.